Wow. The intensity of these eclipses should really be making their influence known in your life right now. Do you feel positive and safe and hopeful one moment, but then filled with fear and doubt of your future an hour later? If it helps, you are not alone. And this is the polarity of the Gemini/Sagittarius action. It is a dual nature with one very up and one very down. And because every thing is so sped up in the world, you can expect these massive ups and downs to be quite common in the coming months.
But the question is, how do you get out of the hopeless feeling when it seeps into every pore of your being? How do you get back to feeling safe when every thing seems to be falling apart in your life? How do you get out of panic mode when you don't have money to pay the bills, and your car just broke down? How do you be there for others when you are carrying the weight of massive pressure on your shoulders to provide for them? How do you stay hopeful when you don't have a job right now and all you hear in the mainstream media is that there are no jobs? And how do you find happiness when the sadness that came over you, out of the blue, wasn't even provoked, it just took your whole being over?
And since we know about manifestation and the essential need to stay in a high vibration,
what can we do when we find the dark taking over our space of light? I have been questioning this often over the past month because almost daily I have fallen into that doubt of my gifts, doubt of my decision making, doubt of this project, doubt of my life choices leading up to now, doubt of our abilities to create change in this wacked out world. And I know I am not alone in these doubts. I know that you too are feeling them about yourself. And I know when it happens, you feel restless and can't relax and can't get out of the space, even though you wonder how to.
And essentially, this is one of the reasons aquarius nation was created. We want to be a place to provide you with grounding techniques, whether they be a poem, a story, a video or a laugh. We want to reach deeply into our own life experiences and share those morsels of wisdom we have found along the way in the hopes that they can bring you relief in these massively changing times we are in.
So on this topic I have come up with some helpful tools to help you calm those fears when the end feels so inevitably near. Do all of them or only a few. Do them in the order or however they grab you. But just do something because you CAN shift back into hope.
1. Stop whatever you are doing. Get quiet. Clear your mind. Fill your body with light. Feel it as an actual thing, as something like a cool breeze on a hot sweltering day. Feel it like a liquid moving through all parts of your body and cancelling out all the dark feelings. Feel it so clearly that you actually let out a moan. Like ahhhhh. Stay in this until you really do feel lighter and safe again.
2. Write out your worst fears of what you are feeling at the moment. Write out all the worst case scenarios, as in what is the worst thing that could happen if this fear does come true. Dive fully into the pity party with no screening of words or feelings. Let is all come out in its nasty glory.
3. Write out your NEW story. Write out how you wish every thing will turn out. So if you can't find a job, write out how surprised and thrilled you are that you scored the sweetest position! Write out all the details of how awesome it is and how, who knew it was only a week away. If your marriage is struggling, write out how amazing it is that you both remembered why you got together and how wonderful it feels that you renewed this appreciation for each other. No matter what you are fearful of right now even if it just the job market out there for others, the BP oil spill, Fukushima radiation in the air, Monsanto, the flooding, the fires, whatever it is, write the story where it is healed and is only serving its purpose for a lesson to be learned. Just like with Germany working to get rid of their nuclear plants, had this disater not happened in Japan they wouldn't be doing that. Had the BP oil spill not happened we wouldn't be thinking about our dependence on oil and working to come up with ways to use less. Whatever is making you sick to your stomach, see it healed and see the lesson in it.
4. Call someone who always can pull you out of a slump. Call someone who has been through their own dark night of the soul, especially someone who has been through a dark year of the soul and just share your feelings with them. Or get a reading from someone who can tell you how awesome you are. It helps if you've had your birth chart done in written form because then you can read through it and read words of encouragement of your path and of this incarnation. That always works for me. Last night I opened my birth chart book to it reminding me that I am someone who can cope with more than most people on the planet and that I would write of those experiences to help heal others It was the exact line I opened up to. And it instantly brought me back to calm and feeling more safe.
5. Watch a movie of someone who has stood up against the grain to fight injustice. What a movie showing someone elses struggles. Get yourself out of your own little details of life, to feel for someone else and what they are going through. Do not watch something that makes you feel more hopeless though! Last night I tried to find a movie on netflix and first started this one on Haiti, that didn't bring me up, then I started one on all these people talking about how the recession was affecting them and it came out in 2009, that one DID NOT work, finally I chose one on John Lennon, because that always works. Also you can just open books that are filled with encouraging words or stories of other people working through difficult situations.
6. Do something, anything creative. Express yourself creatively whether in the garden, in the kitchen, at the sewing machine, on some canvas, just do something with your hands because getting your hands moving always shifts energy. It is one of those magical things, that's why I also encourage you to write.
7. Go out into nature and sit against a tree. Do every thing to quiet your mind, although it is not guaranteed that you will be able to. I personally have never been able to out in nature for some reason. My mind comes more alive while out in nature. But if it works for you, do it.
8. If you have done several of these or all and still feel fearful, the very best thing to do is to look back at all these other times in your life when you have felt hopeless and fearful that you would not be able to sustain you way of living and just remember how you felt then and see how it all ended up working out, no matter how destitute it felt in the moment. Know that this too shall pass, just like all the other times in your life, and just KNOW that the higher power has always got your back and will always provide for you even though you can't see it in this moment. KNOW that you are safe and this is all a part of the plan. KNOW that you don't need to understand the how, know that all you need to do is trust.
So do you feel better? Good. But don't think it's going to last because the despair will be back once you turn the corner. Remember what you did to feel better because you will have to do it again and again as we shift through the changes in the world. Finding the balance is our main job right now and you will be tested often. But the dark will not win, my friend. You are armed with important tools and deep down you know, you know you are safe and you know things will turn around for the better and you know we are all here fighting these same battles and we will not give up the fight to bring the light. You are so not alone in this and you have support beyond your belief from higher beings who surround you constantly, sending you love and putting signs in your path in the hopes that you will remember your magnificence. You are given signs every single day, but do you see them?